Monday, June 20, 2011

Look out world, here comes Wilde Violet!


Brian and Sarah

It's official. I'm finally launching Wilde Violet! "Wilde Violet" will be my creative outlet to the world. I'm starting with handmade jewelry and who knows where it will go from there. I will soon be approaching salons in the local area to put items on consignment. Then, I will open a store on the web site "Etsy", to reach a broader group.

It all started with my niece, Sarah's, wedding last November. She asked me to make her bridal jewelry and her bridesmaids' jewelry, all eleven of them. It was certainly a challenge but it was amazing to watch them walk down the aisle in jewelry I made especially for them.

This week I will be creating bridal headpieces, necklaces and earrings. Wedding season is in full swing, after all. I have several ideas floating around in my head. It's time to get these ideas in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment