Friday, September 30, 2011

Making progress ...


Seasonal Table Runner
I have each side of my seasonal table runner pieced together.  Now, I need to figure out how to embellish.  Beads, of course; "stitch in the ditch", which is sewing between each piece of fabric.  My sewing machine can free motion stitch so I'll need to figure that out.  A trip to JoAnn's for binding fabric will be in my immediate future.  It will take some time to find just the right color to work for both sides.

Initially, this project was to fine tune the process to make table runners for Wilde Violet on Etsy.  After thinking about it I've decided to keep this one for myself.  My next project for Wilde Violet will be kitchen aprons for kids.

Looking forward to seeing you on WildeVioletbyJamy.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment